Founded in 1972, Tachibana Enterprises has 40 years of well-established history and trust. We constantly strive to offer the most enjoyable golf tours in Hawaii.History of TachibanaCompany profileSELECT GOLF COURSEGOLF CLUB RENTALS
History and background of Tachibana
- In 1964, international travel was opened up.
- Although international sight-seeing trips were allowed, passports and visas were required each time.
- In 1974, due to the strong demand for more international travel, Tachibana Enterprises was established.
- Tachibana operated over 15 large buses transporting tourists to Sea Life Park and Hanauma Bay.
In 1990, The City and County of Honolulu laid out a plan to restore and preserve Hanauma Bay by reducing the number of visitors and licensing commercial use. Prior to this, the Hanauma Bay Picnic tour was very popular.
- In 1988,
- the Visa Waiver Program went into effect
- In 1989,
- Tachibana operated golf tours, serving over 100,000 customers annually!
- In 1991,
- the Bubble Economy collapsed
- In 1997,
- he number of Japanese tourists traveling to Hawaii reached 2.22 million a year.
- In 2001,
- the 911 terrorist attacks scared tourists from flying to Hawaii.
- In 2010, Tachibana operated golf tours for 33,000 customers.
- In 2011, current trend
- Around 4,000 Japanese tourists arrive in Hawaii every day.
Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and etc.