Home > About Booking Request (Golf & Optional Tours)
About Booking Request
- 1. Please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions of Tachibana Enterprises. During the booking process, you will be asked to agree to the Terms & Conditions before finalizing your booking.
- 2. Please use our booking request form when placing any booking with Tachibana Enterprises.
- 3. All information sent through our online bookingn form is protected through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- 4. Confirmation of your booking will be sent to the E-mail address provided shortly after your booking.
- 5. Tour reservation payments are accepted by credit card only with no signature required. Upon completion of your booking,confirmation will be sent to the E-mail provided. Please be sure to have the confirmation with you on the tour.
- ♦ Use our booking request form when placing any booking three (3) days to three (3) months in advance.
- ♦ Confirmation of your booking will be sent to the E-mail address provided or by fax within three (3) business days.
- ♦ For changes to your booking or canceling a booking, please contact us by E-mail or Fax ONLY.
- ♦ Rates posted are applicable only to the day the booking was placed.
- ♦ Payment is accepted by the four major credit cards listed below in U.S. dollars.
- ♦ The payment process will not require a signature to finalize.
- ♦ Upon completion of your booking, a confirmation will be sent by E-mail or fax. Please be sure to have a copy of the confirmation with you on the tour.
- ♦ Please check cancellation fees on each activity page.
- ♦ Cancellations will be received by E-mail or Fax only and the date and time stamp will be used to determine the cancellation fees.
- ♦ Please note that there are possibilities of delays because of server side issues.
- ♦ 100% refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the payment. In cases where the exchange rate is different at the time of cancellation from the time of payment, Tachibana Enterprises will refund according to the exchange rate of the day of cancellation.