Thank you for visiting the Tachibana Enterprises website. Personal information provided by our customers to Tachibana Enterprises will be handled as stated below.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Tachibana Enterprises collects the following personal information: Name, Age, Date of birth, Phone No., Fax No., E-mail Address, Home Address and etc.
- All personal information collected is for the purpose of providing you with our services and products.
- The Booking Request Form and Fax Booking Request Form marks what is required and is what you have specifically and voluntarily provided.
- Without the personal information, we might be unable to process your request and provide you with our services and products.
Protection of Information
- Tachibana Enterprises maintains security technology and takes proper security procedures to prevent unauthorized access, loss of or damage, falsification, leaks and etc to your personal information. The personal information gathered by Tachibana Enterprises will not be changed or altered without your consent. All of the above is the same protection given to the transaction of personal information as with other businesses.
Who We Share Your Information With
- Personal information collected, such as your Name, Age, Date of birth, Phone No., Fax No., E-mail Address, Home Address and etc can be shared with an authorized party outside of Tachibana Enterprises with which we conduct business, such as golf courses and other tour companies.
- However, as a general rule with the exception of instances as specified below, the personal information provided by the customer will not be shared with third parties.
- Tachibana Enterprises will share your personal information in the cases specified below.
- You have specifically requested or authorized it
- When releasing your information is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or other rights, property or safety.
- The information is requested for statistics where it is impossible to identify the individual
Accessing Your Personal Information
- If you would like to contact Tachibana Enterprises about the personal information you provided to confirm, change or request us to delete it, we will take care of your requests after establishing your identity as the owner of the information.
- Upon changing or deleting your personal information as requested, you may no longer be able to use our services and/or products.
The Laws and Standard Observations On Personal Information
- Tachibana Enterprises protects your information within the company by observing the law and standard observations, the rules and regulations, and the usual needs of the company concerning the collecting and accessing of your personal information.
Use of Our Website
- The sole purpose of this website is to maintain and provide our services and products to our customers.
- Use of our site is the customer's free choice and as such, the customer is responsibility for using our site.
- Generally take note that if the customer provides their personal information publicly on the website or the third party registers with and uses a confirmation services, the third party may make use of the customer's personal information in a way that the customer did not intend.
Contacting Tachibana Enterprises Concerning the Handling of Your Personal Information
TACHIBANA ENTERPRISES. LLC
735 Iwilei Road #330 Honolulu Hawaii 96817
TEL : 808-738-3000
FAX : 808-738-3001
E-mail : email@example.com